Do you want straight, beautiful teeth but without the hassle of metal braces and wires? Invisalign allows you to get the smile of your dreams without braces, using clear plastic aligners to straighten your teeth and fix your bite. A consultation with Dr. Rachana at our Newton orthodontic office can determine if Invisalign is right for you!
Dr. Rachana is an Elite Level provider of Invisalign. Dr. Rachana is the only solo practicing Invisalign Elite level orthodontist in Newton! This means that he has individually treated hundreds of cases using Invisalign. His experience and expertise will ensure that you have a beautiful smile at the end of treatment.
Invisalign Teen® Info
Bummed out about having braces?
Invisalign Teen gives you a whole new way to wear braces for a "clearly" amazing smile!
Invisalign Teen aligners are a perfect fit for your lifestyle, because aligners are:
The Future Of Orthodontics – Today
As part of our ongoing effort to stay up-to-date on the latest technology, we now offer digital scanning as an alternative to conventional dental molds. Our iTero digital scanner allows us to take 3D scans of your teeth and bite, and transmit the information wirelessly for fabrication of Invisalign® aligners.
You Are Your Best Investment
It's true. No matter what you've believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you're doing it for yourself.
The Invisalign System Is A Series Of Clear Aligners Used To Straighten Teeth.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
I'm very please with the dental services that I've been receiving from Dr. Vanaria and his staff. Everyone is always courteous and friendly, specially Sharon. The rest of the staff always make me feel confortable. Although there is always room for improvement, I feel that you have probably reach a level where the law of diminishing return will come into play, so I don't have any tips for improvement, just keep doing what you're doing now.
Excellent experience. Happy to be a patient.